Tuesday, August 16, 2011

COOKING: Last year's/this year's experiments

Last year I was really into pies (who am I kidding, I'm still into pies!) so I made lots of them:

Apple:

Coconut Custard:

Blueberry Crumb:


Pumpkin:


Then there's the chocolatey things. Here's my Hershey Dark Chocolate Cake and my Triple Chocolate Cookies:



I also attempted a chocolate mousse, which sounded yummy, but ended up not being too good. Here it is on top of vanilla ice cream:



Chocolate Covered tux Strawberries:



Katiekakes: (chocolate cupcake with powdered sugar)



And then there's one of my favorite things I ever made, but will never make again because it took me roughly five hours to make: Cinnamon Rolls!



And in the world of cooking, I tried quite a few diffent appetizers and meals; deviled eggs, pizza, cheesy chicken parm, Taco Rings, Homemade Sauce, Eggplant Parm, Pasta bake, Chicken Eggplant sorrentino and a few noodley creations:






chicken eggplant sorrentino:


turkey stir fry:


Pasta bake with ricotta:


Taco Ring:


Homemade Sauce:



Chicken Parm:

That's all the things I have pictures and records of. Hopefully I can work on improving some of these and making more difficult things as well now that I'm going to be cooking again.



No comments:

Post a Comment