Saturday, August 4, 2012

COOKING: Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps

Today I tried a new pinterest recipe. I'm trying 1-3 of these every week this month (my entire menu this month is already planned out completely!) and this is my first.

http://pinterest.com/pin/201606520789717028/

It came out quite well. Instead of using an indoor grill (or any grill at all!) I just put them on a grill type pan and let them sit for about two minutes until the golden lines appeared and the cheese had melted.

While these were good, they're missing something. I added sour cream to the shell, which definitely helped, but it still lacked. Maybe a little more spice, or pickles? My onion salt was also clumpy and far from fresh, so that may have had something to do with the lost flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment