I finished the first of Katie's Disney dresses today! I took a size 6 dress up gown and hemmed it, took it in (by a lot!) and then added details to turn it into Rapunzel's dress, using Katie's Rapunzel doll as inspiration. I think it turned out pretty cute!
The next ones will be difficult though. I'm using really crappy Disney Store princess costumes and changing them into nicer dresses. I'm doing it this way to save a lot of money on fabric. Hopefully skimping won't make it look bad! We'll see, hopefully I can get most of these done this month so I have next month to do last minute hand made dresses if need be.
I have Minnie, Belle, Aurora and Ariel to work on next.